Parallax Agency, LLC (“Parallax Agency”) owns the Mondo.NYC annual music and technology business conference and showcase music festival. Parallax Agency provides online information and content (together “Content”) through its web site located at www.mondo.nyc (the “Mondo.NYC Site”). Furthermore, the Mondo.NYC Site provides the opportunity for its users to visit additional web sites of our clients and partners (“Marketing Partners”) with which Parallax Agency has established an affiliation (collectively, the “Sites”).
- Optional Information. You may, at your option, provide additional information, including personal and/or demographic information, to one or more of our Marketing Partners. In the event you elect to provide additional information to one or more of these parties, neither Parallax Agency nor any of our third party providers can be held responsible for the data collection or privacy practices of our Marketing Partners. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the privacy statements of other web sites that you may visit.
- Aggregate Non-Identifying Information. We may track and analyze non-identifying information and aggregate usage and statistical information from those who visit the Sites. We monitor incoming and outgoing traffic data in part to help diagnose and/or prevent problems with the Sites and to generally enhance the user’s experience on the Sites. We may also use this data in part to assemble broad demographic information about general user participation. As a result of your visit to this site, ad server companies may also collect information such as your domain type, IP address and related click-stream information.
- Non-Disclosure. We do not disclose any of your personally identifiable information without your permission except as noted under “Limits of Confidentiality.” Personally identifiable information means your name, residence address, email address, telephone number or other information from which your identity may be reasonably ascertained. Any communications you receive from us will provide you with the option of “opting-out,” or removing yourself from various databases that will subsequently terminate your receipt of similar future communications. We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personal information.
- Limits of Confidentiality. As part of our day-to-day business operations and activities, we may disclose certain information about you to other parties, principally: (1) our Marketing Partners; and (2) other parties who provide services to us. The circumstances under which we may disclose information to these parties is outlined below.
- Online Marketing Partners. Some of the programs and promotions contained in the Sites offer you the opportunity to request additional information from our Marketing Partners. By requesting additional information, you give us permission to transfer your personal information as a means of fulfilling your request. These Marketing Partners have separate data collection and privacy practices and neither Parallax Agency nor any of our third party providers can be held responsible for their data collection or privacy practices. In addition, we may utilize the services of one or more outside parties to facilitate the transmission of emails, advertisements, and/or other information. Such parties, service providers and/or their agents may be granted access to your personal information, however, these parties may not use your information for any purpose other than to facilitate your participation in a program in which you have elected to participate.
- Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party providers to serve ads when you visit the Mondo.NYC Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Mondo.NYC Site and other sites in order to provide advertisements on the Mondo.NYS Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to the Mondo.NYC Site, our third-party providers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- Marketing Partner Opt-In. From time to time, you may be offered the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from our Marketing Partners. If you elect to receive such materials or special offers, we will be required to share your information with them. These Marketing Partners have separate data collection and privacy practices. Neither Parallax Agency nor any of our third party providers can be held responsible for the data collection or privacy practices of these parties.
- Third-Party Data & Data in the Aggregate. We may match user information with third party data. In addition, we may disclose aggregate user demographics in order to fully describe our services to prospective Marketing Partners and for other lawful purposes related to enhancing our business.
- Sale or Acquisition: We may transfer, sell or assign information, including without limitation, personally identifiable information and other information concerning your use of the Sites to third parties in connection with a transaction involving the sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Parallax Agency.
- Legally Required Disclosures: Due to existing legal, regulatory and security regulations and requirements, we may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose aggregate level and/or personally identifiable information about you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit such disclosures to the following: where we believe in good faith that we are required to do so in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process; where reasonably required to do so in order to maintain, update or otherwise implement data security measures, equipment, technical operations and the like; or where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and/or enforce our rights. Further, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your identification, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company to third party agents as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity or behavior that may expose us to legal liability.
- Parallax Agency, or one of our third party providers acting on our behalf, may occasionally need to send you messages pertaining to your viewing of the Content and you will not be able to “opt out” of receiving such messages.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection. The safety of children is extremely important to us. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without prior parental consent and notification, which includes an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Identifying Information. Please keep in mind that whenever someone voluntarily discloses personal information online, that information may be collected and used by others. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from outside parties. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account information and passwords. We urge you to be cautious and responsible whenever online.
- Contact. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.